The Rigi (or Mount Rigi; also known as Queen of the Mountains) is a mountain massif of the Alps, located in Central Switzerland. The whole massif is almost entirely surrounded by the water of three different lakes and a stunning view to the alps. The classic round tour from Lucerne starts with a boat ride on lake Lucerne, the coghwheel train to Rigi Kulm and the return travel via Arth-Goldau to Lucerne by train.
Our tourguide accompanies you on this tour from the starting point, shows you the changing landscape and answers your questions about the country and its people. The tour guide knows the way and shows you a few places away from the tourist flow.
- tour inclusions
- all taxes, fees and handling charges
- local and professional guide for your party only
- all transportation fees for boat, coghwheel railway and train
- tour exclusions
- food and drinks
- personal expenses during the tou
- Tour start
- Basel: Your tourguide awaits you at 8:15am in the departure hall in front of the ticket office at Basel SBB station https://www.google.com/maps/place/Centralbahnstrasse+26,+4051+Baselemail@example.com,7.5922385,17z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x4791b84e7e6d08bb:0x1e8b2b733eac0672!8m2!3d47.5469162!4d7.5916484
Lucerne: Your tourguide awaits you at 10:00 am at pier 1 of the boat station in Lucerne, opposite the train station
- additional information for this tour
- confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability of schedule, train seats, tourguide
- children must be accompagnied by an adult
- for wheelchair assistance - please contact us before booking