With its ten glacier waterfalls inside the mountain, made accessible by a tunnel lift, the Trümmelbach Falls are unique in Europe. The Trümmelbach alone drains the huge glacier walls of Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau with up to 20,000 liters of water per second.
On this group tour, you will travel together by train / bus to the Trümmelbach Falls in a short time and have enough time to visit the 10 waterfalls (partly in the rock, partly outside). You will receive easily understandable information about the surrounding area, the importance of water and the alpine mountains.
Our tourguide accompanies you on this tour from the starting point, shows you the changing landscape and answers your questions about the country and its people. The tour guide knows the way and shows you a few places away from the tourist flow.
- tour inclusions
- all necessary tickets (train/bus)
- admission fee Trümmelbach waterfalls incl. elevator
- Swiss tourguide
- all handling fees, charges and taxes
- tour exclusions
- food or drinks
- personal expenses during the tour
- gratuities welcome for the tourguide
- Tour start
- Interlaken: Your tourguide awaits you at 14:15 at the train station Interlaken Ost (not West !) in front of the ticket office at the train station (at the side of the bus stop) https://www.google.com/maps/place/Interlaken+Ostfirstname.lastname@example.org,7.866962,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x478fa35fd108aaaf:0x27b95de32d8cdd74!8m2!3d46.6910228!4d7.8691507
- additional information for this tour
- bookings will be confirmed within 24 hours
- confirmation will be sent by e-mail only
- a small amount of walking is involved
- not wheelchair accessible
- children must be accompagnied by a adult